Saturday, January 1, 2011

Cul-de-sac of Fire!!!!!!


I love this picture simply because I LOVE the mountains!! That is one reason I love where I live.....we are so lucky to have the mountains in our backyard!! I have to just stare at them every single day........they are beautiful!!!!


Here is me, Gabe, and my grandma Ivy getting ready for the "Cul-de-sac of Fire"!!! It is an amazing event that has become a tradition in my family!! I LOVE the 4th of July!! By the way.....I can't help but notice that I have my Cowboy's blanket over me......wahoo!! Go Cowboy's!!!!

Here's Gabey baby and his grandpa watching the other kids do sparklers! Yes....my child is the only one scared to death of sparklers and fireworks!! So, my dad is a good sport and saves Gabey from the sparklers!!! He is too funny!!!


Here the boys are getting all the fireworks ready!! They live for this day!! They all become little pyro boys.......they can't get enough of the fire!!!

Here is the "Cul-de-sac of Fire" in full force!! Ha ha......I LOVE it!!!!!

1 comment:

Scilley Family said...

This is one of the best times of the year!!! I love how it just keeps getting better and better.