Friday, April 17, 2009








We hope everyone had a Happy Easter!! Ours was great!! It was Aaron's birthday and Gabey's first Easter!! He loved wearing the bunny ears that his babysitters Shanette and Shanelle made him!! It was amazing that he would keep them on!! He loved them!! Doesn't he make the cutest Easter bunny?!! Ok...I am biast!! Anyway, we had a great day and Gabe loved eating all the plastic eggs that his cousins gave him! Notice in the first picture all of Gabe's cousins from Aaron's side!! It's awesome and amazing to me how many he has! There are 22 in all!! I am so glad he has cousins since I grew up with none!! It's something I have always wanted for my kids since I didn't have any cousins....and I think that has definitely come true!! He has A LOT of cousins!! We are grateful for all of them on my side and Aaron's side!! We are lucky to have two amazing families!!


4 comments:

Mindi D said...

Hey Jenny! I am glad you found us! You're little guy is so cute! I'm sorry he had RSV, that is no fun!!I'm glad he's doing better! Keep in touch!!

Shalyce and Jordan said...

He is definitely the cutest easter bunny I've ever seen. I can't believe he's almost a year old!!! What a cute little guy.

Scilley Family said...

Looks like your Easter was fun. We can't wait until Gabe and Tyler and Blake can actually all play together. It will be so much fun.

Lindsey said...

He was the cutest Easter Bunny I've ever seen! I love the that picture where he's squinting a little. He's so dang cute!