Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here's Gabey baby on his birthday and his first "real" time in the grass!! Do you think he likes it? Ha Ha.....obviously it's a 100% NO!! He hated it and went stiff as a board!! He wouldn't move a muscle! It was pretty funny!! I always wondered what he would do....now I know!!


Here's Gabe on his birthday at my parents house!! He likes to do this when we say " so big"!! Oh he's so cute!! Anyway, my mom was so nice to watch him that morning while I was at work!! I only worked a half day so I could be with my little man on his 1st birthday!! Of course he had no idea what was going on....it was a normal day to him!! I think it was more for me!! I had a pretty hard time with his birthday.....i'm a big baby!! I just can't believe how fast this past year went!! I have loved every single minute of it!! And I know i'll love every single minute of the rest of his life!! He has definitley been the BEST thing that has ever happened to me and Aaron!! We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our Gabey baby!! Happy Birthday!!

2 comments:

Mrs. L said...

I really do love how much you all love him. It is so sweet and he is one lucky little boy. I can't believe he's already 1 and I've never met the little guy. Happy Birthday Gabe.

Scilley Family said...

That is so funny with him on the grass. Keep putting him on it so he will get use to it.