Monday, April 13, 2009




Here Gabey is eating his sock!! This may look weird, but is actually completely normal for him!! He loves to pull his socks off his feet and play with them!! He makes me laugh so hard every single day!! He just loves to roll around and on this day eat his socks!! He thought it was pretty fun!! And yes I know his jammies are tight!! He didn't wear these for very long!! I was just trying to see how they would fit him....and I was obviously wrong!! Oh I just love my chubby boy!!


3 comments:

Sharstin said...

Girly! I didn't know you had a blog--and then I saw it on someones! yeah--your little guy is stinkin cute!

Anonymous said...

He is so stinkin cute!

Mrs. L said...

He is so cute. I love those jammies. I used to get those little tight ones for my Gabe but he was all skin and bones. They didn't work as well on Paige either.