Monday, April 13, 2009







Hey everyone!! The other day I came home from work to find my garage turned into a work shop.....which is normal around my house!! Anyway, to my surprise Aaron was actually working on something for me!! I have asked him to build me a shelf for like 5 years and suddenly here it is!!! He decided to do it for me for mother's day!! I was so flippin excited and still am!! Here are some pics of the eventful day when he put it up on my wall!! I thought for sure he would have some help for this, but no not Aaron!!! He of course had to do it himself....and might I add I thought he was going to for sure kill himself this time!! He didn't die...he survived and here are a few pictures of the event!! Notice Gabey sitting on the shelf before Aaron put it on the wall and then the picture of him sitting in his sit-n-saucer watching Aaron put it up!! Now the problem is finding cute stuff to put on the shelf!!! Thanks to Aaron, Gabe, and my animals for such a great mother's day gift!! I love it!!


5 comments:

MichelleL said...

Aaron did a great job! I love that shelf, can you ask him to teach Kaylon...:)

Mrs. L said...

Very cool shelf. Way to go Aaron!

Melissa said...

Holy Crap! I wish nate would make me something like that!!!

Scilley Family said...

That was a great event to watch. I am glad he didn't kill himself. It looks Great!

Lindsey said...

Next time he's doing that have him make me one. Jason does not have the handy man skills my brothers have. Lucky!