Tuesday, March 24, 2009



It's official......Gabe is finally in his new car seat!!! Oh it makes me so sad that he'll be a year in a few weeks!! Where has this year gone?! I can't believe how time flys!! He loves his new car seat and it is so much fun seeing his face as we drive!! He's so funny and makes me laugh so hard....pretty much the whole car ride!! Yes...I am a nerd, but he makes me laugh!! Notice that his sock is off....again!! I really have no idea why I put his socks on him!! But I guess that's what is fun to him right now!! It's also funny to see him throw his toys in the car!! I knew that he did it before....I just never saw him do it!! He can't hide anything from me now!!! Oh and sorry that he didn't smile for the pictures! This is the only expression he would give me in every single picture I took!! I swear he was happy!!!

4 comments:

Meg said...

oh, he's so big. and SO cute

MichelleL said...

He is growing way too fast!! He's dang cute though.

Lindsey said...

He is so dang cute! Already one year down, it is crazy! But the best is yet to come!

Bart and Jill Schenck Family said...

What a cutie! It looks like he is thinking "what are my parents doing to me!"