Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Here's Aaron at Gabe's party runnin' the grill!! He hasn't grilled for a while and he had the flames I swear as tall as our house!! But, nothing burned down and it turned out great!!







Here he is playing with his cake!! He actually was slapping it!! He didn't even really eat it....all he wanted to do was squish it and slap it!! He's a funny boy.....but we sure do love him!!






Of course it's Thomas the Train!! When I saw this cake I knew it had to be Gabe's first cake!! It reminds me of my nephew Noah!! If it wasn't for Noah staying with us all those times when they were here visiting....I would have no idea who Thomas is!! I thought it was cute and it turned out great!! Thanks everyone who came to his party!!

1 comment:

Scilley Family said...

Thanks for inviting us to Gabe's Party. He was so cute. Aaron did a great job on the grill!