Tuesday, March 24, 2009



Hey everyone!! Here is another picture of Gabe!! Yes I realize that this whole entire blog is pretty much about him, but me and Aaron don't do anything exciting!! At least we don't do anything exciting that would make us take pictures of ourselves....and then blog about it!! It's all about Gabe right now and all the fun things he is doing every single day!! One of these days I will put a picture of me and Aaron on.....oh I know everyone is excited for that!! Anyway, here is Gabey pulling his sock off (I don't know why I even put socks on him) and with his blanket on his head! I just thought it was a funny picture!!

1 comment:

Shalyce and Jordan said...

I love all the pictures and blogging about Gabe! I can't get enough of that cute kid. Oh and I will put a picture of Howard on my blog one of these days with a big bold heading that says, "this is for Jenny!" maybe it'll be a picture of us at burger king. Who knows?