Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gabe's 1st Christmas Eve!
We had such a great time @ the Westbroek's this year!
We still can't thank Aaron's parents enough for letting us come
last minute! It was so much fun to be with family and to watch Gabe
open up his first presents! Of course he got his Christmas eve jammies
from grandma and grandpa Westbroek! Oh and does he look cute in them!! Blue is his color!! Then they gave him this pirate ship that he cannot get enough of! The only problem he has with it is that he can't figure out how to get the pirate ship in his mouth!! He's tried it a million times by now and just can't figure that one out! We had such a great time and are so grateful for family and especially for our little man I like to call Gabey baby!!









2 comments:

Mrs. L said...

There is really nothing like that first Christmas with your first baby. I love when all of the family spoils them rotten. You should have seen my mom with my Gabe. It was out of control! I am so happy you have your Gabey Baby. He is so sweet! I like the Pirate Ship in the mouth story. I would like to see that one.

Lori said...

We were happy you were able to come...sorry your mom had to be sick though...hope she is better. Gabe is so cute too...He just kinda sat there like what the heck is going on !!! Christmas is crazy there...this one was a little quite though !!!