Thursday, January 27, 2011

Silly Pics of Gabey!!!!





Here are just a few silly pics of my Gabey baby!! He makes me laugh....so I thought I would share a few of his silly pics from this past year!! I look back at these pictures and can't believe how much Gabe has grown! It is so fun and makes me sad all at the same time!! He is such a joy in our home!! Gotta love him!!!! Oh and we made a huge accomplishment this past week!! NO MORE BINKI.....or Gabe would say blee!! We did it finally!!! It was easier than I thought it would be too!! YES!!! Although he was cute with his blee....but it was way over due that blee went bye bye!! Anyway.....here is Gabey being silly!!!

2 comments:

Brittney and Scott said...

I love Gabey, he is so cute.

Scilley Family said...

GOOD JOB GABEY!!!! I knew you could do it. You are getting to be such a big boy. He is so cute and has the cutest personality. Love all his pics!