Monday, June 1, 2009

Now that Gabe is crawling all over the place......that means he is now trying to get a hold of my kitties!! Here is poor Berkley trying to rest, but of course he can't because Gabey wants to attack him!! Thank goodness my cats have plenty of hiding places to go to!! My cats have no idea what has just hit them....poor babies!!

This is what I have to do to with Gabe when I am out working in the yard and Aaron isn't home!! He is resigned to his sit-n-saucer!! Let me tell you...he wasn't very happy about it!! He would rather be held.....so he just sits there and gets mad at me!! So, we have lots of treats and he has his juice to make him happy for a minute!! Let's just say he didn't last very long like this and he went down for a nap!! Then I was finally able to get something done!!!









Here are a few pictures of Gabe playing in the wheel barrow!! He loved it!!! That's why he started crying in the last picture.....I was making him get out!! I had to though....he was eating sick stuff at the bottom of the wheel barrow!! But, while he was in it......it was the best thing in the whole world to him!! All I can say is he is definitley a boy!! He loves wheel barrows, dirt, and pretty much everything gross!! Gotta love it!!




5 comments:

Scilley Family said...

Your poor cats they thought they were only in danger when Tyler was around. They will learn like Dan Patrick did to find a permanent hiding spot. I Love the pics of him in the wheelbarrow!

Shalyce and Jordan said...

I love that picture of Gabe in the wheelbarrow. He is such a beautiful baby!!! (can I still say he's beautiful?) Poor Berkley and Mr. Halloween. They better stay up on the shower if they know what's good for them.

Erin said...

I love the last picture...he is so dang cute!!! Diesel is going to love it when we have a baby...haha...gotta love the poor kitties!!!!

Jake and Whitney said...

Gabe is so dang cute. I didn't know he was crawling that is funny now he can finally get ahold of those cats he has been eying for the last year.

MichelleL said...

How could the cats not want to play with him, he's so stinkin cute!! :)
Let us know when you guys are ready to go shooting again!