Wednesday, August 20, 2008


I took the little man yesterday for his 4 month appointment! He is growing like a weed! He was 15 lbs 9 oz and like 25 1/2 inches long! He is in like the 80th percentile for his age! That's crazy since only 2 months ago he was small and only in the 20th percentile! The doctor walked in and was like "Wow! He's sure takin' off since the last time I saw him"! He is a little piggy and loves to eat ALL the time! Everything is great and his shots went well, but sad since his face went as red as I have ever seen it! He cried, but only for a minute.....then he crashed! It was such a traumatic day!

4 comments:

laceemo3 said...

His hair cracks me up I love it! He looks so much like his dad!

Lori said...

Well if he is anything like his dad was when he was little we will be calling him "fat boy" in no time at all...wonder if Aaron remembers that !!!

Haley said...

So glad I found your blog! What a darling little baby boy! Wow-4 mths already?

Meg said...

Jen- he's the cutest baby ever!